Memorial Day is a few days away. Do you want to be the only sucker on your block not enjoying a large side of beef?
Home Depot is cooking up a tasty Memorial Day sale on grills. It’s actually not a sale – they are just lowering prices and keeping them there! So even if you are planning to pack up a bib and take your appetite elsewhere this weekend, you can still choose a grill and have it shipped (for free!) in time for July 4th festivities.
Home Depot also claims to have one of the largest inventories of grills under $400 — at least for a major retailer. Just to whet your appetite, here are some of the new prices they are touting:
- Weber Q200: $189 (Save $10)
- Charbroil 3 Burner Infra-Red: $399 (Save $50)
- Brinkmann 5: $399 (Save $50)
- Charbroil 4 Burner SS Grill: $269
- Brinkmann Dual Function Charcoal Gas Grill: $299
- Brinkmann 2 Burner: $99.97
- Charbroil 4 Burner Infra-Red: $599 (Save $50)
Of course, there are tons of other options. Whether you like charcoal, gas, smokers, burners or other grilling gear, they have a big enough inventory to handle your needs. If you need help picking out your perfect party pal, check out Home Depot’s Grill Finder to find your match.
by Rachel Cericola